Please join the Adam Smith Society and the Salem Center as we host two seasoned industry experts (Avik Roy and Bill Sage) on October 26th at 6:30pm CST.
- Avik Roy: Former healthcare advisor for Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign and currently is the President of Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity here in Austin
- Position: Will be debating the free market approach to universal healthcare coverage
- Bill Sage: Professor at Dell Medical and has taught numerous courses on legislation, regulation, and public policy in the healthcare field
- Position: Will be debating for government-provided universal healthcare coverage
- Carlos Carvalho: Statistics professor here at UT McCombs and the Executive Director of the SALEM Center
- Position: Moderator
Watch the coverage of the event here: